zondag 24 maart 2013

Photography

For quite a few years I've been telling myself to take more pics. I don't feel like I take enough. Never. Not just in my day to day life. Not even on special occasions.
Birthdays go by without a single photo being take. Every now and then I spend some time abroud with my some of my besties. I always tell myself that this will be the time where I really take some good pics which I can frame. And I usually end up going home with some photo's. And many of those aren't even worth sharing.
Afterwards I always feel kinda sad about that. But some reason, it just doesn't change.

Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I don't think I take good pics. I'd love to have that special eye for it. To take non-posed, amazing pics. But I just don't see it. I don't the opportunities when they present themselves to me. I also find myself to want to take too staged pics. Instead of just taking a pic, I kinda wait till people are looking at me. I take too long to take a photo. And of course that means the moment is gone.

Since January I've been doing this thing called 'Photo a Day' challenge. You get a topic for each day, per month. And you have to take a photo about that topic and post on social media sites. It's really fun. And quite hard work. Taking these pics is hard work. I usually have great ideas. But I can hardly ever make them into a photo. I keep trying though.

I'd like to share some of the photo's I've taken for this challenge. Hope you like them:





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten