vrijdag 26 augustus 2011

Thunderstorms

This morning I woke up to a thunderstorm going over my town.

I love thunderstorms!!!!!




I love the dark clouds, the thunder, the lightning, the rain. I truely love it. It makes me wanna sit on my lovely settee, watching a nice film, wrapped in a fleece blanket with the candles alight.

Thunder and heavy rain also holds alot of memories for me.
When I was young my parents took my sister and myself camping in Spain every other year. We went there for 3,5 weeks and I loved it!!!!
During those 3,5 weeks we had at least 1 heavy rain and thunder storm. And then the same routine evolved.




My sister and my mum inside the tent being a little scared. My dad and I used make a little ditch around our tent so the water could get away, instead of flooding our tent. Which has happend more then once. After we'd secured our tent we went over to our neighbours at the campsite and helpen them out. Also digging ditches and clearing their tent of water and lifting all their stuff.

I wish I could came in time and experience that all again.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten