donderdag 28 oktober 2010

Stressed

It's all kicking off again tomorrow. It's nervwrecking.


I've been a fan of this band for over 16 years! I've seen so many times live. I can't even count. I've also met them several times.
And now they're going on tour again. With the 5 of them, again. It's all coming together again. After all these years. So far I keep saying saying that I'm not really too keen on them being a 5-piece again. To me Take That and Robbie Williams (as those are the lads I'm talking about) are 2 different acts all together. I really hope I can get used to seeing as one band again.
I have been feeling quite relaxed about the whole Take That and ticket thing. I wasn't feeling as hyped up as I normally do.
I think it's because of a few reasons. I'm having to share my passion with a new passion. So I have to be even more carefull with my money and time.
I also have way lesser poeple to share this tour with. Eases the excitement a little. But I also will experience it with new people. Which I'm really excited about. I'm sooooo excited my bestie is coming with me and that a new friend will be joining me aswell. And I plan to go and see at least one of the dates with the most importand person in my life. My little man!

I hope I can come back tomorrow with great news about getting tickets.

Have a good day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten