vrijdag 13 juli 2012

Disneyland Paris

About 6 or 7 years ago I went to Disneyland Paris with work. Besides getting stuck in the Spacemountain ride, I don't remember anything from that trip.

After my son had spotted an ad about kids under 12 going to Disneyland for free and staying at the hotel for free, I was persuaded to book a 3 day trip for the two of us.
So last Monday we got on a 'kidsbus' at 6am. That was fun. It was a double-decker bus but the downstairs was reserved for the kids. So all the grownups could just relax upstairs and watch the 3 Disney films they showed.





We arrived at our Santa Fe hotel around 2pm. After queuing for ages to check-in, and having to go back because our key didn't work, we dumped our stuff in our room and set off to the Disney parks.
Our hotel was simple but good

















We were allowed to go in both parks for 3 days.
We started out in de studios. It was amazing! So many amazing things to do. We had 2 fave rides.

Crush's Coaster

 Based on the film 'Finding Nemo' this ride takes you 'into the water' and shows you all kinds of amazing stuff.

The other ride we loved was Tower of Terror

You basicly go into a lift and crush down. It's brilliantly scary.

The ride got both my son and myself scared (eventhough it was only in the first few seconds) was Rock n Rollercoaster. That's the only ride that I bought our photo from and this is why:

The Disneyland Park was so amazing! It's such a happy and cheerful place. I loved being there. It felt so good. We did loads of rides. I concurred my fears and joined my son on Spacemountain. Which wasn't so bad as I remembered. I managed to keep my eyes open the entire ride.

Here are some impressions of our trip:


















And of course we met some stars!!

















Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten