vrijdag 6 juli 2012

Vacation

After weeks of counting down it's finally here.

MY VACATION

Working very hard the entire for this moment (not really, but you know what I mean). Three weeks off. Three weeks of no work. This is what that means:


Three weeks of no crying babies
Three weeks of no diapers
Three weeks of no baby formula
Three weeks of no baby vomit
Three weeks of no sussing crying babies

Really, I love my job. But this is a very nice idea!

I celebrated with going shopping last night after work. I bought new sneakers for my son and for myself: My very first pair of All Stars Converse.




I'm soooo happy with them. More so then I thought I would be. Weird hey?

I'm wearing them now. I'm actually wearing them barefoot. I want to wear my Converse
when we're in Disney so I need to get used to them. Thank God they feel amazing! They're so comfortable.

My son and I are sooooooo excited about going to Disneyland Paris.

I've been there once. Over 6 years ago. My son has never been to Disney. It'll be his first time. We're going on Monday and will be coming back on Wednesday. We're going to have soooooooo much fun!!!!
I've been in touch with a dear friend who knows Disney like her backpocket. She's made sure I made a list of all the rides we just can't miss out on. I even sneakily went on you tube to watch some vids of the rides. But changed my mind. I want them to be a surprise.
We're gonna be meeting and all his friends. Pics will follow ;-)

After Disney my son will have 9 days at home before we leave again.
We're going to Wales.

Our weekend in Wales has been extended to full 10 days. We'll be staying with a special friend of mine. It's about time her and I spend some quality time together. The first weekend a few girls will joining us aswell. It's gonna be a Rob weekend. We're all Rob fans and we'll be drooling over vids, discussing his hair, his clothes, his hands, his face, his....(well, you get the idea) and his friends. As they are very nice too. ;-)
After that weekend my friend is going back to work and my son and I will be exploring Wales. In the evenings we'll have time to spend time with the 3 of us. The Saturday before we go home we'll be going to a themepark. There's 4 of us going. And my son and I are so excited about that themepark.

This Summer vacation will be an amazing one!!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten