vrijdag 22 juni 2012

Books

I love books.

It's that simple. I love to read. I'm a real bookworm. I don't read as much as I'd like to. Due to lack of time and lack of concentration (that's for a whole other blog).
Over the past few weeks I've been buying quite some books. I get most of them secondhand on Amazon and I always go for a good bargain.



I read all kinds of books. I don't really have a fave genre. I never really liked fantasy stuff. But I love the Harry Potter books and am addicted to The Twilight Saga.

I buy books that people recommend to me. I hardly ever read the plot, I just get them. Trusting peoples judgement, and that they know what I like.

At the moment I'm reading a book called 'I heart New York'. It was recommended to by a friend, and I'm glad she did. It's such a lovely book and I can't wait to read the rest of them. There's 6 books in the serie. So I'm gonna be busy with that one for a while.


I also buy books that Rob (Pattinson) has read, mentioned or will do a film adaptation of. It may sound obsessed but there's a good side to it. It means I'm reading books that I normally would never have read. Rob usually reads books that are a bit outthere. But I do love most of them!


In films you always see these massive libraries in peoples houses. I wanted to have something similar. So My dear dad made all these shelves in my spare room and I've put all my books (CDs and DVDs aswell) on them. It's a nice sight. And I keep adding and adding.....

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten