maandag 11 juni 2012

More amazing memories!



Wow, it's been ages since I last wrote here. I really need to do it more often. Even if it's just a little message.

Alot has happened over the past weeks. Some amazing things and some not so good things.
I'm doing very well at not getting too upset about all the negativity so I'm not gonna talk about the not so good things that have happened. Plus, it's waaaaaaay more fun talking about the good stuff!

  • Due to certain circumstances (some of the not do good stuff) I was forced to change the plans for my Summer vacation. Instead of going to Wales for a weekend and a week to England, my son and I will now be staying the full 9 days in Wales. Soooo excited!!!!!!
  • The European Championship has begun. I love footie!! Eventhough I don't follow any teams, my son and I go full on when our country plays.




  •  I've finally found my reading mojo again. I just couldn't concentrate on any story for quite some time. But I'm back on track now. At the moment I'm reading the last part of the Fifty Shades. I can so recommend them ;-) And after I've finished I've got about 6 other books waiting for me
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • But the biggest highlight by far these past few weeks has been my trip to Portugal to see Rob Pattinson at the premiere of his latest film Cosmopolis. 
I'd been excited for such a long time about this trip. I was finally going to see my 2 amazing friends again (unfortunately due to some more of the not so good stuff, one of them couldn't make it in the end). I was also excited about going to Portugal as I'd never been there before.We went to 2 different places in Portugal. Rob was supposed to be at both events. But we found out on the day that Robs appearance had been cancelled from the first one. We decided to make the best of it and did the touristy thing. It was amazing!  We laughed sooo much and climbed a castle inbetween.



















We had some lunch and decided to go to Lisbon. It was a long but fun drive. My 2 friends in the front ( I had my reasons why I wanted to sit in the back ;-) ) are both Austrian and by the time we arrived in Lisbon I was fluent in Austrian. Well, understanding alot better anyway ;-)

Lisbon was a great city. We went out to dinner in the evening. The next morning we made our way to the venue. Nice and early. They didn't wait long with setting up the red carpet. That's when I got my change: This was the first time I'd ever queue for something Rob related in the sunshine. And I was determent to make the most of it. So I found a new use for the red carpet:







This trip has been a true adventure! I got to experience things that I'll never EVER experience again. I got to be at the press conference!!!! I was sitting just a few metres away from Rob for half an hour! I was totally memorized! It was outof this world!




On this trip I also gained a new friend! An amazing person who is just as crazy as we are and fits in great in our little group.

 This was a trip to never forget!!!

In less then 4 weeks time Summervacation will start. It's gonna be loads of fun! All we need is some great sunny weather!!!!!

Untill next time!











Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten